`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great names for not-so-great high-end card products

RE: Great names for not-so-great high-end card products
Yup. Topps does it more than most. Panini just had those existing product names that were easy to pick on. Like, Panini Copper Standard. Product slogan: We're not calling it gold standard. What did you expect?

Bowman Delirium ( it's just crazy) and Topps Tchotchkes (to follow up Topps Chipz with something else non-card - a little decorative item you can display next to your grandmother's little ceramic cow).
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Topps Archived Photo That We Used In 20 Other Sets Already So We Thought Why Not 1 More And We Will Have 20 Parallels Of It But The Player's Name Will Be In A Different Location

I know it'll be hard to fit on packs but they could abbreviate it.

There will also be Chrome and Mini versions

How about this for a relic set of nobody's , call it gloory days. It will have patch cards from their high school varsity team.

(05-24-2015, 07:26 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: How about this for a relic set of nobody's , call it gloory days. It will have patch cards from their high school varsity team.
Or even JV haha
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!