`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Rack packs of Bowman retail, and a Box of 2010 Topps Chrome

2 Rack packs of Bowman retail, and a Box of 2010 Topps Chrome
Just starting to get back into the hobby again, and I wanted to share some recent breaks. No Scans for now but if someone wants to see a picture of something let me know and I can use my phone. Right now everything is FT.

2015 Bowman

Yellow - Ozhaino Albies, Nelson Gomez, Buddy Borden, Ricardo Sanchez, Kris Bryant, Jaycob Brugman.

Chrome - Fernando Perez, Giovanny Urshela, Adrian Sampson, Robert Stephenson, Tyler DeLoach, Jose De Leon, Carlos Asuaje, Josh Bell, Nelson Gomez, Orlando Arcia, Brett Phillips, Albert Almora

Prospects - Dixon Machado, Pedro Severino, Fernando Perez, Marco Gonzales, Jeremy Rhoades, Ty Blach, Kyle Lloyd, James Needy, Willy Adames, Buddy Borden, Kyle Zimmer, Reese McGuire, Kris Bryant, Domingo Santana, Luis Heredia, Keury Mella, Brett Phillips, Francellis Montas

RC's - Brandon Finnegan, Christian Walker, Xavier Scruggs

Farm's Finest Mini - Justin Williams, Daniel Robertson, Renato Nunez

Now onto the Topps Chrome. The box was discounted at my local shop so I took a shot. It wasn't great but it could've been worse.

Notable RC's - Austin Jackson, Jake Arrieta, Jason Heyward, Eric Young Jr, Andrew Cashner

Refractors - Edwin Jackson, Josh Beckett, Miguel Tejada, Stephen Drew, Scott Kazmir, Andrew McCutchen, Russell Martin, Joe Saunders

Red Refractor - Brandon Webb 17/25

206 Chrome - Dan Haren/999, Yovanni Gallardo Gold 27/50

Heritage Chrome - Brian Roberts

Auto's - Base Kanekoa Texeira, Team USA Auto Peter O'Brien
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

RE: 2 Rack packs of Bowman retail, and a Box of 2010 Topps Chrome
The Yellow Bryant is a good paper parallel. Not to bad overall. Welcome back to the funny farm!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

I would be interested in the Peter O'Brien auto. Sounds like a fun break! The Red Refractor or Webb back then would have been real good...

(05-22-2015, 11:59 AM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: The Yellow Bryant is a good paper parallel. Not to bad overall. Welcome back to the funny farm!
Thanks! Yeah I was very happy with the Bryant Yellow, especially since I usually don't have much luck with retail.
(05-22-2015, 05:24 PM)magneto2 Wrote: I would be interested in the Peter O'Brien auto. Sounds like a fun break! The Red Refractor or Webb back then would have been real good...
I sent an offer your way for the O'Brien auto. It was nice to see the color of the Webb, but unfortunately the injury bug hit him.

Interested in the Webb if trading it
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(05-22-2015, 07:20 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Interested in the Webb if trading it
The Webb is FT, I'll shoot you an offer.