`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who can ya trust lol

RE: Who can ya trust lol
If you look at the pic on the right it has a strange black line at the top and bottom of the card as well. I think he superimposed the pic of the card on top of the game pic.

Ya it's a 4x6 photo. Still no reason to fail the auto if ya ask me.

(05-20-2015, 10:51 AM)pjpitbull Wrote: Ya it's a 4x6 photo. Still no reason to fail the auto if ya ask me.
Well, it does say he only sent it to PSA. If he didn't send it in for auto authentication through PSA/DNA they would have only viewed it as a card authentication, which was fake. Even if it is a 4×6, why is there heavy black lines in the right pic but not the left?

(05-20-2015, 01:50 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Well, it does say he only sent it to PSA. If he didn't send it in for auto authentication through PSA/DNA they would have only viewed it as a card authentication, which was fake. Even if it is a 4×6, why is there heavy black lines in the right pic but not the left?
Guess its just something underneath the card, dunno a program or something maybe
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Its is one of those test cards people make and try to sell on ebay. They look exactly like the real card with slightly larger margins on the card, I also think they are cut a little larger than basic cards. Either way there is only one Bryant superfractor and it is already slabbed by BGS.

(05-22-2015, 05:43 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Its is one of those test cards people make and try to sell on ebay. They look exactly like the real card with slightly larger margins on the card, I also think they are cut a little larger than basic cards. Either way there is only one Bryant superfractor and it is already slabbed by BGS.
There should have been 2 before this years cards came out, right? The 2013 and 2014 versions? Assuming we're only talking about auto's of course, because if not there's like 30.