`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelson 1/1's

Nelson 1/1's
So, I've lucked out pretty well recently with finding Jordy Nelson 1/1 cards. Thanks to eagle-eyed jephthah1 (thanks again Smile ) I now have another one to add to the mix. Anyhow, over the past 3 months, I've gotten 6!
First one I ended up getting was this:

Which was cool because I had most of the rainbow for that already! Then came

and

and I have 3 1/1's from this year's Triple Threads Smile

Then, couldn't pass up this one:

And, I couldn't believe how low I was able to buy this one for:

But, now thanks to jephthah1 seeing it on COMC right when it was listed, I now have this added to my list of 1/1's! Smile My first Finite!

Which brings this 2014 Prizm rainbow to only be missing the Tie Dyed (of all cards)!

RE: Nelson 1/1's
The spectra and prizm are some nice looking cards!! That's one nasty rainbow as well!!

Awesome stuff!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Sweet!

Thanks guys Smile

Since I'm curious to see how they all look together, I put all of my 1/1 scans into one image:

YES! Man, that looks awesome! And I am diggin' what you did with the 1 of 1 collage!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Impressively dedicated Jordy collection. I ran a race last weekend and was briefly inside that small sliver of Green Bay inside the Village of Aushwabenon that includes Lambeau Field and got to run a lap inside. It was interesting for this Bears fan.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Very cool! Love the Nelson collage! I have a few Jordy 1/1's myself.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Very nice Jordy collection! Don't think I have any of his 1/1s but I did get a Rodgers/Nelson Dynamic Duos black prizm /5 from Spectra this year out of a group break.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

NIIIIICE man! Great add!