Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Supercollecting

Supercollecting
Hello,
My son and I are contemplating starting up supercollections. We're Minnesota Twins fans, and Im thinking about collecting either Kirby Puckett (I already have a good start on him) or Joe Mauer. My son is thinking either Byron Buxton or Brian Dozier.

What is the best way to get a comprehensive list of ever card ever made of a specific player? Is there a book? Or should I just type Kirby Puckett in the OPG search engine and go from there?

Thank you.

John

RE: Supercollecting
best bet is to jut type the name in the opg search engine and go from there. Good luck to you and your son supercollecting
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

i have probably around 25-50 of maue and probably 10-15 of buxton
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Type in the players name and hit search. Then the first item on the list should be just that players name (no card). Click his name and you can pull up his check list and print it out also I believe. It's pretty detailed. Good Luck!

http://www.beckett.com/player/joe-mauer-.../checklist
[Image: image.jpg]

That's pretty much it.

I collect Twins in general and Puckett and Mauer heavily. I have a bunch of extras of both (and other Twins). Look me up when you get going.

(05-15-2015, 01:12 PM)jbissell Wrote: Hello,
My son and I are contemplating starting up supercollections. We're Minnesota Twins fans, and Im thinking about collecting either Kirby Puckett (I already have a good start on him) or Joe Mauer. My son is thinking either Byron Buxton or Brian Dozier.

What is the best way to get a comprehensive list of ever card ever made of a specific player? Is there a book? Or should I just type Kirby Puckett in the OPG search engine and go from there?

Thank you.

John

(05-15-2015, 02:27 PM)mmahoney Wrote: That's pretty much it.

I collect Twins in general and Puckett and Mauer heavily. I have a bunch of extras of both (and other Twins). Look me up when you get going.
Don't you have to Pay and then you can Print out a checklist of every Beckett listed card?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Now that's a healthy and fun Father/Son activity. I love it!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Great idea, man! That's how my kid and I collect. I have been a Nolan Ryan guy since I was a kid and she has been all about Jonathan Lucroy since we saw him hit his first ML home run at Miller Park. It keeps her interested, somewhat! Good luck in your endeavor!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Bottom of the page, Players Directory, type in the name and it will give you a printable checklist.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

Excellent feedback. Thanks everyone! Looks like a lot of the Puckett and Mauer stuff could get pricey, but Dozier is pretty affordable for my son.

Thanks again!