`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Bowman Blaster

2015 Bowman Blaster
Hey whats going on all. Well i finally landed a Rodon BC auto last nite. Got it at a steal imo. After i saw the value, figure my next goal is the refractor's. Well dropped my daughter off at school earlier and stopped by a Target. Fully loaded. Like no one even thought about buying them. So i did pretty decent imo. Got one color. To 50 in fact. Dont know anything about him. But did land some decent cards in the blaster. So later on when my LCS opens up, i am going to take the plunge and buy a jumbo box. Why not, lol. But here are the hits from the blaster. Thanks.
[Image: Scan0426_zpsg3nwrtnn.jpg]

RE: 2015 Bowman Blaster
Much, much better than my blaster I picked up. Or either of the hanger packs for that matter. LOL.

Let me know if you're interested in trading the Hu.
Kepler

(05-14-2015, 12:55 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Much, much better than my blaster I picked up. Or either of the hanger packs for that matter. LOL.

Let me know if you're interested in trading the Hu.
yeah no prob. is he any good?

(05-14-2015, 01:49 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: yeah no prob. is he any good?
Going off of the numbers, he's pretty good. But it's pretty hard to judge because he's still at A ball. He's one of the Twins Top-20, so that's a good thing, but I don't know how his stuff will translate to the majors.
Kepler