`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shill Bidding...

RE: Shill Bidding...
(05-13-2015, 05:13 PM)tucker251 Wrote: Now that is a funny story. I can imagine hime walking up to make his bet and looking at the sheet and turning to look at you walking away!!!! lol. Yeah I can see the humor in mine, its just upsetting in a way knowing that she will up the bet no matter what. The guy said she is there every game just bidding and bidding while her husband watches the game. I was willing to pay 80 for the ball (Wife's made that number very clear lol) but Im not gonna miss the game because of some old lady being a thorn in my side.
There are benefits to being rich! LOL. Use it for motivation my friend.
[Image: image.jpg]

(05-13-2015, 06:09 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: There are benefits to being rich! LOL. Use it for motivation my friend.
ehhh. nahh. Im good. And that is me being honest. Im ok with not being rich. It allows me to enjoy the small things in life.

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

(05-13-2015, 06:17 PM)tucker251 Wrote: ehhh. nahh. Im good. And that is me being honest. Im ok with not being rich. It allows me to enjoy the small things in life.
Just think about the days when you can sit and watch the game while your wife buys every auctioned item they have....sounds like heaven to me. So, I'll use it for motivation lol.

It does. But if I were rich then I wouldnt get them through auction. Unless I wanted the thrill of the high bid lol. Id just buy it outright. Heck if I was filthy rich id just buy the team!!!!!! haha.

All Angels!!!

(05-13-2015, 06:29 PM)tucker251 Wrote: It does. But if I were rich then I wouldnt get them through auction. Unless I wanted the thrill of the high bid lol. Id just buy it outright. Heck if I was filthy rich id just buy the team!!!!!! haha.
Oh how I've dreamed of being the owner of an MLB franchise.....I don't know what could top that! lol

Hmmmm. Maybe fathering the MVP??? I could see some good feels in that lol.

All Angels!!!