`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade thread updated 3 June got all kinds of things FT will open up PC for Giant!!!!
Smile 
trade thread updated 3 June got all kinds of things FT will open up PC for Giant!!!!
So im going to switch the players up every week or so. Each week ill be looking for RC, GU, Autos, rare inserts and vintage if its an older Gigante on the list, as well as Top 3 wants.

TOP WANTS

1. Barry Bonds Auto
2. Juan Marichal RC
3. Johnny Mize RC, Auto and Jersey ( 3 cards) Giants uni

ALWAYS INTERESTED IN GIANTS AUTO BALLS/MEMORABILIA

THIS WEEK PLAYERS
1. Mays
2. McCovey
3. Marichal

As an added bonus each trade involving WANTS will get extra cards in thier package and im going to make sure its a good bonus. But im also aware my wants are going to be harder to attain so im not expecting to get those right away.

Over the years i have put a nice collection together, 98% through trading on the Beckett website. Thanks to everybody who has helped and now its time for me to show my grattitude.

RE: IM LOOKING FOR YOU KNOW WHAT!!!
Day 2 bump

Any help with players/wants would be appreciated, I'm close to given you guys exact look at what im missing and my holes in my PC are quite large

Give me a look. I might have some things you need.

(05-13-2015, 08:42 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Give me a look. I might have some things you need.
Thanks Buckles... Right now I'm currently cursing at photobucket attempting to orientate these pics of my collection and not wanting to save the changes!! Going to show most of my PC in the baseball thread when finished, I'll check you out always like trading with you.

(05-13-2015, 08:51 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: Thanks Buckles... Right now I'm currently cursing at photobucket attempting to orientate these pics of my collection and not wanting to save the changes!! Going to show most of my PC in the baseball thread when finished, I'll check you out always like trading with you.
Sounds good. I have given up on cleaning up my bucket. Trading with you is always a pleasure.

Thursday Bump, any help with the Top wants today? Got something nice to throw in extra!

Bumping it up today, feeling old but feeling good my oldest child has her 10th birthday today. It's going too fast.

RE: ONGOING WANTED TRADE THREAD
Check me for some stuff bro, plenty of Bonds listed (though the org is acting a bit weird with it) and some Giants stuff as well. Willing to dip into the PC if it makes sense for both of us.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: ONGOING WANTED TRADE THREAD
I have a mays and a mccovey coin cards from 2003 gallery. Let me know if interested
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint