Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Big Tuesday Box Break Day

My Big Tuesday Box Break Day
I received my order from Dave & Adam's today. I had ordered the following:

1 CASE of 2015 Diamond Kings
1 Box 2015 Topps Museum Collection
1 Box 2003 Upper Deck Yankees Signatures and
my free gift was 2 boxes of 2012 Panini Prizm.

My best (almost a super) pull has been out of the Museum Collection. I pulled a 1 of 1 Jumbo Lumber Bat-Used Bat Nameplate of Frank Thomas!

Also out of the Museum Collection I pulled an Orlando Hernandez (in a Yankees uniform) autograph. I liked Hernandez when he pitched for the Yanks.

Nothing major out of the first box of 2012 Panini Prizm. I haven't opened the Yankees Signatures yet. Out of the 3 boxes of Diamond Kings, nothing too major except some damaged cards.

Will update and post scans when I can.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: My Big Tuesday Box Break Day
Congrats on that Thomas! That should fetch something really nice for you if you don't end up keeping it.

(05-12-2015, 02:43 PM)petercopp Wrote: Congrats on that Thomas! That should fetch something really nice for you if you don't end up keeping it.
I'm definitely not going to keep it. While I think Thomas was a good player, he's not one of the non-yankee players I collect. What I'd like to do is to trade it for a Mattingly 1 of 1, if that doesn't happen I'm going to put it on ebay. I could use some cash flow for all the cases I've ordered.

If you pull any Cardinals players that your buddy doesn't want please keep me in mind! Also nice hit on the Thomas you'll get something nice for it i'm sure.

(05-12-2015, 03:55 PM)Neifert Wrote: If you pull any Cardinals players that your buddy doesn't want please keep me in mind! Also nice hit on the Thomas you'll get something nice for it i'm sure.
I'll sure keep my eyes open for any cardinals. None in the museum collection, I'll keep checking the Donruss I'm breaking. My buddy did want the Lance Lynn 1 of 1. I got a bunch (and I do mean a bunch, triple digits in value) of Jeters from him. But you're always second in line for what he doesn't want. Speaking of Lynn, there is a 2013 topps tribute blue autograph of Lance Lynn. I'm pretty sure it's in my organizer. Would it interest you????

Sweet pull. Those bat plates are amazing looking cards.

(05-12-2015, 04:57 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Sweet pull. Those bat plates are amazing looking cards.
Agreed. Congrats OP!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

I would be interested in the Giats you pull if FT and GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!