Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autos hold same value???

RE: Autos hold same value???
Those are both awesome!
(05-13-2015, 01:21 AM)tucker251 Wrote: Didn't get a player auto Sad but I got two balls autographed by Jose Mota and my wife got a pic with him! Super cool guy. Very friendly and want in a rush. I'll post the pics when I get home or tomorrow.
That's cool! I got Terry Smith to sign one last year! CJ looks like he's back to his old self this season.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

How do you guys get them to sign. They wont let anyone in the ball park to watch batting practice they open the gates you have approx 30 minutes to walk around and find your seat before the National Anthem. After the game most go to the locker room and only a few to stay for comments to the sports reported then head in. Is this a team or stadium thing or do you need special permission to get in the Stadium?

My first game was in 2003 got to go to the Museum and then in 2011 when I got back to the ball park the museum was closed to the public indefinitely from what a few guards have told me. Been going every year since but have not seen one batting practice.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

For Angels stadium, depending on the time of the game, the gates open at 5 pm (for a 7:05 pm game). Batting practice also starts at 5pm. You can go anywhere in the ball park during that time for autographs or foul bouls. The only place they didn't let us go was from home dugout to visitors dugout unless u have tickets to that area. But I got my autographs outside the stadium where they film the post game show for fox sports.

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

My "home" team is Seattle and I make the trip up from Portland 2-3 times a year to catch games. I always go at least once when the Angels come to town. I don't ever try to get autographs at games but I will say that every single time I see Trout in town, he is the first one signing autographs and usually the last person to leave. He is really big on signing for kids from what I've seen. Seems like a really good guy.