Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tristar card chase box or the like.
Rainbow 
Tristar card chase box or the like.
I am thinking of buying a tristar card chase box. has anyone bought a box of this product or one of the similar card chase boxes. any good pulls? i am buying it just to have fun not to make any money on it.

RE: Tristar card chase box or the like.
(05-12-2015, 01:16 AM)ckrakowski Wrote: i am buying it just to have fun not to make any money on it.
Good..because you have to win the lottery to get any of the pulls advertized...

Good luck

If it is one of those Blue Blasters with 20 packs expect a bunch of 88-90 Donruss and Fleer, and a couple of oddball packs like Classics gold etc.. from the early 90s.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

You'd have more fun with a target or Walmart repack box, IMO.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yeah, those boxes are designed for unsuspecting grandmothers who just want to buy their grandkids some baseball cards.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(05-12-2015, 10:34 AM)zeprock Wrote: Yeah, those boxes are designed for unsuspecting grandmothers who just want to buy their grandkids some baseball cards.
Lol

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!