`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping off/picking up cards

Dropping off/picking up cards
Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I've been reading the forums and can't find the answer. I see that you can drop cards off directly with Beckett, but can you pick them up as well?

I'm fortunate enough to live close by and would be able to get more graded without having to pay the shipping.

Thanks for any help!

RE: Dropping off/picking up cards
(05-11-2015, 06:01 PM)mrbks22 Wrote: Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I've been reading the forums and can't find the answer. I see that you can drop cards off directly with Beckett, but can you pick them up as well?

I'm fortunate enough to live close by and would be able to get more graded without having to pay the shipping.

Thanks for any help!
Yes you can.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Thanks!

(05-12-2015, 10:07 AM)mrbks22 Wrote: Thanks!
Hey man, you are welcome.

I just spoke to them about the process and how to fill out the form for dropping off and picking up. I just have one card so I may look for some more to get the best deal.

(05-12-2015, 10:16 AM)mrbks22 Wrote: I just spoke to them about the process and how to fill out the form for dropping off and picking up. I just have one card so I may look for some more to get the best deal.
Yeah, Grading just 1 card is quite expensive.

Dropped it off on the 13th, was told I'd have an email on the 14th to start the 10 day clock, still haven't heard from them. Seemed like a nice guy that I gave it too...just want an update, that's all.

(05-18-2015, 08:45 AM)mrbks22 Wrote: Dropped it off on the 13th, was told I'd have an email on the 14th to start the 10 day clock, still haven't heard from them. Seemed like a nice guy that I gave it too...just want an update, that's all.
By my calculations, they should be done by Thursday the 28th.

That's what I thought, just haven't seen any updates. This is the first experience I've had with grading so I was just going by what the guy told me. Thanks!

(05-18-2015, 09:45 AM)mrbks22 Wrote: That's what I thought, just haven't seen any updates. This is the first experience I've had with grading so I was just going by what the guy told me. Thanks!
You're welcome.