`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Uni Project COMPLETED!!!

RE: Spring Uni Project
I'll let you reveal it as to not take away the surprise. It came today (my birthday no less) and I just got back from the po and messaged you the tracking so I'd be shocked if you didn't have it tomorrow. I didn't want to wait to mail until tomorrow. Heck, now USPS "includes" tracking…did not know this until i went and mailed.
(07-15-2015, 10:43 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Well it took some time, but ft28jags was kind enough to work with me on some options.

The Watt is gone, so for the foreseeable future I have no more JJ Watt autos, but I will be getting ....

a reveal you'll all have to wait for. But the trade combined my Watt and a Paradigm Hornung gu/auto /99 for a fantastic card and a Davante Adams jersey auto /100.

Now I'll decide what my Bart Starr Fleer will turn into. Perhaps a Watt? or maybe one of my 5 wants, we'll see.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Spring Uni Project COMPLETED!!!
OK, after a few months of searching and trading I have finally completed my spring uni project, near the end of the summer.

To start, these are the cards I had when I first started this project. (Not my cards, just google/bucket image searches).

[Image: JJWattContenders2_zps1c10b5ff.jpg]
[Image: watt%20r%20and%20s_zpsr4witbdr.jpeg]
[Image: Card8041.jpg]
[Image: bs2010_zpsbequ7aiz.jpg]
So, at first I traded the Watt Contenders for this Russell Wilson SPA

2012 SP Authentic Russell Willson RPA
RC | AU | MEM | NFT | Serial Number: 13/885
[Image: r81zzaa0x450.jpg]

A tremendous trading partner (the middle two trades) made two separate deals at different points in time yielding two amazing pc items.

The first was the Russell Wilson Prestige for this beauty:

2011 Panini Crown Royal Bart Starr Living Legends GU Auto
AU | MEM | NFT | Serial Number: 17/20
[Image: cw3enu06x450.jpg]

And then the Watt R&S for this mammoth. Also had to chip in a Hornung GU/Auto and received a Davante Adams RPA, but well worth it all round.

2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Brett Favre Scripts For Success Auto
AU | NFT
[Image: 0g32dz17x450.jpg]

And then finally, the special finishing touch that came today, for the Bart Starr Auto:

2015 Leaf Trinity Melvin Gordon Rc Patch Auto
RC | AU | MEM | NFT
[Image: i2jalxb7.jpg]

All told I am very satisfied. The next project will have to wait a while. I only have a small handful of tradeable items, most of which are very low end, but I'm glad I was able to get this done before the season started and MG3 stuff shot up out of reach.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: Spring Uni Project COMPLETED!!!
Glad you're happy with the trades as am I. Always try to help whenever possible.
(07-27-2015, 04:47 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: OK, after a few months of searching and trading I have finally completed my spring uni project, near the end of the summer.

To start, these are the cards I had when I first started this project. (Not my cards, just google/bucket image searches).

[Image: JJWattContenders2_zps1c10b5ff.jpg]
[Image: watt%20r%20and%20s_zpsr4witbdr.jpeg]
[Image: Card8041.jpg]
[Image: bs2010_zpsbequ7aiz.jpg]
So, at first I traded the Watt Contenders for this Russell Wilson SPA

2012 SP Authentic Russell Willson RPA
RC | AU | MEM | NFT | Serial Number: 13/885
[Image: r81zzaa0x450.jpg]

A tremendous trading partner (the middle two trades) made two separate deals at different points in time yielding two amazing pc items.

The first was the Russell Wilson Prestige for this beauty:

2011 Panini Crown Royal Bart Starr Living Legends GU Auto
AU | MEM | NFT | Serial Number: 17/20
[Image: cw3enu06x450.jpg]

And then the Watt R&S for this mammoth. Also had to chip in a Hornung GU/Auto and received a Davante Adams RPA, but well worth it all round.

2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Brett Favre Scripts For Success Auto
AU | NFT
[Image: 0g32dz17x450.jpg]

And then finally, the special finishing touch that came today, for the Bart Starr Auto:

2015 Leaf Trinity Melvin Gordon Rc Patch Auto
RC | AU | MEM | NFT
[Image: i2jalxb7.jpg]

All told I am very satisfied. The next project will have to wait a while. I only have a small handful of tradeable items, most of which are very low end, but I'm glad I was able to get this done before the season started and MG3 stuff shot up out of reach.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.