`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps getting better with redemptions?

Topps getting better with redemptions?
I'm only asking because since the start of the year I've gotten in about 20 high end cards that I figured would have taken forever, including 4 in the past 3 weeks. I got this in today. It's up for trade.
[Image: IMG_20150508_110609_zpsrbszwqvy.jpg]

RE: Topps getting better with redemptions?
Very nice, like the gold border!
Mostly football and a set builder

(05-08-2015, 10:47 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'm only asking because since the start of the year I've gotten in about 20 high end cards that I figured would have taken forever, including 4 on the past 3 weeks. I got this in today. It's up for trade.
[Image: IMG_20150508_110609_zpsrbszwqvy.jpg]
That is a sweet McGwire. I think Museum Collection has put out an excellent product this year. As in Topps series1, the metal frames are a nice addition.

Sweet card man! I gave on topps about 2 months ago. I had a redemption for a griffey jr dual patch auto from 2013 tier one. To my knowledge they never made this card. I asked for a replacement and got a Byron Buxton base auto from 2013 bowman chrome. I am still waiting on a ginter auto of Tommy Lee!

(05-08-2015, 10:57 AM)rbanfan Wrote: That is a sweet McGwire. I think Museum Collection has put out an excellent product this year. As in Topps series1, the metal frames are a nice addition.
They've actually been doing the metal frames for a couple years. They are easily my favorite auto's out of that product. Museum has great patches and some really nice auto's, just not enough on card in my opinion.

Great card, Matt! Nice to see someone getting redemptions back in a reasonable amount of time!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

That's a great looking card Matt! I have a 2013 Panini redemption coming in today, so I'm excited. It will be my first auto of Craig Biggio, but will definitely be available for trade.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(05-08-2015, 01:20 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: That's a great looking card Matt! I have a 2013 Panini redemption coming in today, so I'm excited. It will be my first auto of Craig Biggio, but will definitely be available for trade.
You may want to hit Dan (Odyssey) up. Biggio is his guy.

Beautiful card and that's a quick turn around for Topps.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

That is a beautiful signature! I hate to see sometimes when white autos get smudged.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!