`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelson Spectra Mailday

Nelson Spectra Mailday
I've been holding off on doing a recent adds post, only because I have a few that I am waiting on in the mail at the moment, but got this one yesterday and it made my day getting it Smile

From the title, you can probably guess the product it's from, so here it is, the Jordy Nelson 2014 Spectra black die cut 1/1!

This card is a LOT thicker then I was expecting! Awesome card in person Smile

RE: Nelson Spectra Mailday
Sweet!

Looks like a keeper!!
Mostly football and a set builder

Nice add!!

Very cool. I love die cut cards. Makes me wish Pacific was still in business...die cuts and foil all over the place!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Wow sick!

Great card!

If Nelson leaves GB, will you still collect him?
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Wicked awesome card! Congrats on the 1/1 sickness!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Thanks everybody Smile this next week is going to be big maildays so I'll have at least 2 more posts with new stuff as I get them.

(05-09-2015, 09:29 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Great card!

If Nelson leaves GB, will you still collect him?
Yeah, but not as active with it. I still collect Greg Jennings even though he was with the vikes, but only in trade if the other person had little packers stuff or if i got him in packs. Would probably do the same with Jordy if he went somewhere else, although would still probably actively collect his gb stuff.