`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading heavily in your favor

Trading heavily in your favor
Looking for Dream team autos, Kobe and baseball willing to ( doesn't mean I will ) go 3-1 in your favor for any of the above mentioned if trading my basketball, and if the deal is good ie... Get back some big money cards and not just little ones. Just an example not giving up 100 Kyrie RC for a 30 auto

RE: Trading heavily in your favor
I believe I have a Christian Laettner Ultimate Auto...I would have to check...would you be interested?

(05-07-2015, 12:19 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: I believe I have a Christian Laettner Ultimate Auto...I would have to check...would you be interested?
Why do you have MSF tag? I am interested?

A while back ago...I had to leave to the Philippines due to some restoration on one of the houses due to the Hurricane. I was without internet for a while and left some trades pending. I have had several successful trades since but I guess that will stay like that forever...I don't know....My feedback has some recent trades with very happy traders. I can send first...I don't mind at all. I have traded with you in the past many times so its no biggy for me.

(05-07-2015, 01:42 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: A while back ago...I had to leave to the Philippines due to some restoration on one of the houses due to the Hurricane. I was without internet for a while and left some trades pending. I have had several successful trades since but I guess that will stay like that forever...I don't know....My feedback has some recent trades with very happy traders. I can send first...I don't mind at all. I have traded with you in the past many times so its no biggy for me.
I know we've traded a few times and we're always a good traded in my book, that is why I asked.
(05-07-2015, 01:42 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: A while back ago...I had to leave to the Philippines due to some restoration on one of the houses due to the Hurricane. I was without internet for a while and left some trades pending. I have had several successful trades since but I guess that will stay like that forever...I don't know....My feedback has some recent trades with very happy traders. I can send first...I don't mind at all. I have traded with you in the past many times so its no biggy for me.
Also I had the MSF before and it comes off when you have a good amount of good trades post MSF and raise your rating up, when you feel you have done plenty and haven't had it removed talk to a MOD and see what else you have to do

Ok I will, thanks!