Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Las Vegas card stores.
Rainbow 
Las Vegas card stores.
I will be in Las Vegas in late Sept. and was wondering what sports card stores are worth going to. Any that have junk wax is ok with me.

RE: Las Vegas card stores.
(05-05-2015, 08:07 PM)ckrakowski Wrote: I will be in Las Vegas in late Sept. and was wondering what sports card stores are worth going to. Any that have junk wax is ok with me.
Im here now. So if any replies come in in the next day then I'll check them out. Let ya know what I find.

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

I live there. Only one in the whole town. But it's decent legacy sports cards.

How far from new York new York is it?

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

I live here. There is one (can't remember the name - Ultimate maybe?) in Downtown Vegas off Freemont street. The guy who owns it is frequently on Pawn Stars as an expert. From what I understand, locals avoid it because it has "las vegas prices". When I went i was impressed with their vintage collection.

I saw another store when I first moved here in Henderson. I didnt catch a name and haven't seen it since I have been here. I have kept my eye open for card stores but haven't seen many.

There is a field of dreams store in Caesars Palace. Pete Rose and other stars appear for signings. Prices are outrageous however.
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

I have been inside Field of Dreams. In fact was one of my stops to talk and see Rose. And yes, prices are crazy high!! But man, the collection they have are impressive!! There is a new place in the area of Ballys. Not really a card store. Mainly just auto's of pics from athletes. The new stores they built by Bally's. I think they call it the Bally's walk. I walked in there and was impressed. Saw a Harper pic auto from his first HR he hit in the majors. I spoke to the owner and he was very cool. They ship anywhere.

There is Legacy off Sahara and John's (or Big John's) at Rainbow and 215.
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

(05-06-2015, 10:20 PM)charleybrown Wrote: I live here. There is one (can't remember the name - Ultimate maybe?) in Downtown Vegas off Freemont street. The guy who owns it is frequently on Pawn Stars as an expert. From what I understand, locals avoid it because it has "las vegas prices". When I went i was impressed with their vintage collection.

I saw another store when I first moved here in Henderson. I didnt catch a name and haven't seen it since I have been here. I have kept my eye open for card stores but haven't seen many.

There is a field of dreams store in Caesars Palace. Pete Rose and other stars appear for signings. Prices are outrageous however.
Those Field of Dreams seem to be super expensive all over the place!!! Ive been to one in Boca Raton.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

the guy that owns the legacy store was in Hawaii the other month...dropped by my lcs...he seems okay. he said he's the only card store left in the vegas area. one other place has a few boxes, but nothing serious. Here's the address of their website:

Legacy Sports Cards
8125 West Sahara Avenue #160
Las Vegas, NV 89117

I hope that's okay that I posted that...if not, someone let me know and i'll take it down.

(05-07-2015, 05:12 PM)kstjst48 Wrote: the guy that owns the legacy store was in Hawaii the other month...dropped by my lcs...he seems okay. he said he's the only card store left in the vegas area. one other place has a few boxes, but nothing serious. Here's the address of their website:

Legacy Sports Cards
8125 West Sahara Avenue #160
Las Vegas, NV 89117

I hope that's okay that I posted that...if not, someone let me know and i'll take it down.
Yep. ... only card store in town. Good place though.