`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Back from leave

RE: Back from leave
Welcome back! and a heck of a way to start your trading back. I am still interested in a Biggio auto if you want to hit me up

Thanks everyone for more kind words.

Elliot, yes we do need to get around to trading. I'll have an offer for you this weekend.

Rob, I actually forgot about the five star Biggio and traded it. I do have a Gypsy Queen auto of his though along with some other HOF stuff I'm sure you would like.

Dyemaker, thank you and I'm just doing my job. Happy to know you appreciate it though.

Christiem, Tool is a great band and I like A Perfect Circle too. BTW, You caught me off guard with your offer. I'll get back to you very soon on that.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(05-05-2015, 04:21 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Thanks everyone, I started back yesterday and already traded for a 2009 BC Mike Trout refractor auto. My Bryant collection took a hit and my 2009 Sterling Trout auto is no more but what a way to get started right?
congrats on the bc trout thats a huge card.thanks again for our first trade of many

welcome back. nice pics. I sent you an offer, take your time getting back to me. I'm not in any hurry.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]