Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete Rose allowed at all star game

Pete Rose allowed at all star game
He will be participating in the events.

RE: Pete Rose allowed at all star game
I'm down with that.

I have a feeling this could be the beginning to him being reinstated. I know that what he did was wrong and it was 100% against the rules, but A-Rod and others did something in most peoples' eyes is worse than gambling. We shall see. Personally, I would LOVE to see him back in baseball and most importantly the HOF.

(05-03-2015, 08:16 PM)madamson Wrote: Personally, I would LOVE to see him back in baseball and most importantly the HOF.
+1000 !!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

When God told Adam and Eve to have fun and enjoy all that the garden of Eden had to offer, just don't eat the fruit of this one tree, they went and ate it anyway so God told them to get the hell out of the garden. They were sorry, realized what they were missing out on but couldn't come crawling back saying please, please, we won't do it again.

When MLB told Pete Rose to have fun and enjoy all that the Major Leagues had to offer, just don't break this one rule, Pete went and did it anyway so MLB told him to get the hell out of the game. He was sorry, realized what he was missing out on but can't come crawling back.

Personally I think Pete Rose had a place in the Hall of Fame and I wish he could undo what he did and be there but I think Pete Rose is the one responsible for keeping Pete Rose out. For that I can't be mad at MLB. I have to be mad at Pete Rose.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I hope Pete does get in the HOF. I agree that some of these other players have done alot worse than what Rose did. Really a nice guy too!!

There is no doubt based on his play on the field. That he belongs in the HOF.

(05-04-2015, 08:09 AM)zeprock Wrote: When God told Adam and Eve to have fun and enjoy all that the garden of Eden had to offer, just don't eat the fruit of this one tree, they went and ate it anyway so God told them to get the hell out of the garden. They were sorry, realized what they were missing out on but couldn't come crawling back saying please, please, we won't do it again.

When MLB told Pete Rose to have fun and enjoy all that the Major Leagues had to offer, just don't break this one rule, Pete went and did it anyway so MLB told him to get the hell out of the game. He was sorry, realized what he was missing out on but can't come crawling back.

Personally I think Pete Rose had a place in the Hall of Fame and I wish he could undo what he did and be there but I think Pete Rose is the one responsible for keeping Pete Rose out. For that I can't be mad at MLB. I have to be mad at Pete Rose.
100% agree.

The 8 men out and 4 of them should be HOF as well but that is never going to happen so why should Rose

Ed Cicotte, Hal Chase, Joe Jackson, Buck Weaver,
Hal didnt even play but betted on the game.
Weaver suspected but did not take the money but here you go.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]