`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
No need to read this

RE: No need to read this
Just bought another half case of Diamond Kings. Going with the Red Sox this time. Going to be a fun online break...

Will trade in your favor for Sox cards! Pedroia, Bogaerts, etc. LMK what you hit!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

A lot of Rusney. The best was a framed mini jersey /49. Also got an auto of Ranaudo and Edwin Escobar??? i believe. Nothing spectacular, but these are a fun break. I feel addiction coming on.

(05-06-2015, 09:40 PM)wickercat Wrote: A lot of Rusney. The best was a framed mini jersey /49. Also got an auto of Ranaudo and Edwin Escobar??? i believe. Nothing spectacular, but these are a fun break. I feel addiction coming on.
How much was it to get in???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

$41. Considering there are more Red Sox autos than anyone else, I felt like it was a safe bet. Another case on Friday. Not going after the Sox again, but I will definitely watch for something cheap.