`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Value in error card with nothing printed on back?

Value in error card with nothing printed on back?
Is their value to having a card printed with nothing on back? I was going through an old collection of mine and found a 1993-94 Topps Gold Christian Laettner card with nothing printed on the back of it? In my state, people would love to forget Christian Laettner ever played (in college at least - Smile) so the irony would not be lost to people here, but is there any value to it?

RE: Value in error card with nothing printed on back?
Typically about the same as a regular card. Sometimes might carry a bit more value for some hardcore player collectors though.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

I loved the 30-30 on Christian laettner. I didn't realize he was so hated.

(05-02-2015, 11:45 PM)odditycards Wrote: Sometimes might carry a bit more value for some hardcore player collectors though.
Ditto. I've picked up a few errors of PC players, but they aren't really worth anything to anyone but me.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Thanks! Yeah, just saying Laettner is like spitting on the state flag.. Ha.

It all depends on the person, I don't want error cards. To me, it's just a mistake that I was the victim of lol.
[Image: image.jpg]

What do you want for the Laettner? Any other Laettner? Thx

I agree with some of the others. Error cards, for the most part, are only worth anything to collectors of that player. Notable exceptions would be Frank Thomas no name, Bill Ripken FF, and others of that ilk.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel