`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14-15 Upper Deck Ice

RE: 14-15 Upper Deck Ice
I've always loved the ICE set. it was my first love and oh how i'd love to have its babies.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Very nice hits i have a Drouin i pulled and a Sam Reinhart So i'm happy with those.
Looking for Tyler Johnson ,Andrei Vasilveskiy, Maurice Stovall, Bolts Cup Rc's

(05-02-2015, 03:36 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: As most of the regulars have probably noticed that I do not post much any more. Well the truth of the matter is that I cut back my spending on the hobby for more than one reason. One of the biggest is due to the Canadian / US dollar exchange rate. I watch a number of breaks online and from what I see coming out of the boxes at the price I am having a real hard time wanting to buy anything. With that being said, I was extremely happy for Upper Deck Ice to come back this year and was looking forward to busting some boxes of this product. Well, I have not busted a single box due to the price point. While out last weekend I stopped in at CNC as I needed something so I grabbed to pack of Ice at $18 bucks a pack, ouch.

Pack 1 has a Jake McCabe /999 rookie. Great, but I still had a second pack.

Open the second pack and this little gem was hidden inside.
So sweet

[Image: 2014-15%20Upper%20Deck%20Ice%20166%20Jon...bhiasu.jpg]

So fast forward to today I was out getting a quote on a NEW computer as mine is old and I want to use my size nine boot and kick it out my room's window. I stopped in at a different store and grabbed 3 packs of Ice.

Opened the first pack and hit a Fresh Threads Andre Burakovsky jersey. Pack 3 had a Christian Folin /999 RC. Well now that I have you interested, this nice gem was hiding in the middle of the second pack.

[Image: 2014-15%20Upper%20Deck%20Ice%20161%20Leo...enjeab.jpg]

There you have it, 5 packs of Ice and I have hit two of the /99 rookies.

Pretty stoked. Both of the /99 rookies are PC and are not FT.

All comments are welcome.

Chris