`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
another box of 2015 museum collection

RE: another box of 2015 museum collection
(05-02-2015, 06:30 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Im trying to put the color variation sets together. Any of them really. Are they in your org? I'm pretty sure I have some Yankee auto's and relics kicking around.
They're now in my organizer.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Sweet redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Super jealous of that redemption, my Yankee Bro! That's the best feeling ... Pulling a PC hit out of an expensive box of cards! It's like Christmas morning and your birthday all wrapped into one. Smile
That's how I felt when I opened a Whitey Ford/Phil Rizutto auto a few years ago! Congrats and can't wait to see the actual card!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-06-2015, 09:39 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Super jealous of that redemption, my Yankee Bro! That's the best feeling ... Pulling a PC hit out of an expensive box of cards! It's like Christmas morning and your birthday all wrapped into one. Smile
That's how I felt when I opened a Whitey Ford/Phil Rizutto auto a few years ago! Congrats and can't wait to see the actual card!
It sure is a good feeling. Did you read my post when I opened a case of 2013 Topps Tribute. Mattingly Yellow Printing Plate autographed 1/1!! And I pulled a Berra bat card out of a 2003 Diamond Kings box. Things are going well with me. My local trading buddy left about 10 minutes ago. He took home a bunch of stuff, I owed him $390 for a bunch of Jeters. But I had a Lance Lynn 1/1 auto that he took home that paid for a good chunk of the Jeters. I'm hoping the card comes soon. It will be posted.

Congratulations on pulling pc cards you really love. There's nothing better than breaking boxes and pulling cards your actually looking for.

Hope you can get it soon! congrats
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I want to thank everyone who sent best wishes and congratulations. It's really nice to hear, and I certainly hope everyone can pull at least one card like this for their own personal collections.