`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
card protection question

card protection question
Other than getting a card graded. Is the one touch holders the best way to protect a ungraded card?

RE: card protection question
Yup. The magnetic one touches are great for protecting ungraded cards. That's predominantly what I use for storage and shipping purposes.

(05-01-2015, 11:39 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yup. The magnetic one touches are great for protecting ungraded cards. That's predominantly what I use for storage and shipping purposes.
+1. I grade my higher end stuff through BGS mostly for the protection but all of my other stuff is in the one touch holders.

Thanks I started using the ultra pro one touch. I like the way the cards look in them.

I like to put the cards that go in those one-touch holders in a graded team bag also to keep the case from scratching...

For my money, nothing beats a good ole' plain top loader!

i just think they're the easiest thing for storage.

(05-01-2015, 11:05 PM)altz11 Wrote: For my money, nothing beats a good ole' plain top loader!

i just think they're the easiest thing for storage.
I agree unless the card is $100 or over. Then it goes into a one touch. Or, if it has a nasty patch. Some of the more condition sensitive cards go into one touches as well just in case they need to be taken out. You don't want those edges getting chipped while being pulled in and out.

One more question. The 1989 Bowman cards are a little bigger. What's the best holder for them?

(05-02-2015, 09:01 AM)stwainfan Wrote: One more question. The 1989 Bowman cards are a little bigger. What's the best holder for them?
Vintage top loaders.