`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What holders are best for 2014 National Treasures?

What holders are best for 2014 National Treasures?
Just need some help here....thanks
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: What holders are best for 2014 National Treasures?
I would thing just your regular one touch mag holders would be best. Not sure of the size, but some outlets online have a measuring chart so you can figure out the size you need. I personally like graded cards, so if it's a nice/low numbered card, I may just get them graded as well Smile If it's a player/card I'm not super excited about, I go with the thicker rigid sleeves, with a bag over it. Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot!
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

One trick that I have learned is that Panini has the pt. size of the card listed on their redemption decoys. If you look in the top right-hand corner of the sticker you will see the actual pt. size of the card (plus they make the decoy the same size for reference) and can use that to judge which case to use. Should you not have a redemption card in hand, just hit up eBay and search out the set you are looking for. Any of the cards that are redemptions will suffice, so long as the seller has a picture of the actual card. Hope that this helps!

Randi

I try to keep it simple, 35pt regular cards, 75pt for thicker base, 130pt for everything else. I like my cards to have a little "breathing room" as to not smash in the card over time..

anyone have an idea on the hats off autos?