`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making some banners / signatures

Making some banners / signatures
I am making a few banners/signatures. Up to 3 players per banner. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. Please don't ask for one if you aren't going to use it. First and last names. If I can't find a picture of the player(s) you want, you must provide them.

These banners are free, but if you would like to send a donation for the work, pm me. Thanks
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

RE: Making some banners / signatures
Chris Iannetta. Mike Trout. Albert Pujols.
Id like it to have Angels Stadium in the background showing the fountain out in center field and the Angels logo on both sides of the banner, if possible. Id like for it to be mostly red. And have actual photos of the players. All pics as Angels. And under the pics maybe instead of the name you could put their signatures??? idk. Im sure it will look amazing.

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

I guess I could update mine since I have moved on from the players in my current banner which you creates for me!!!

For a new one Id like Citizens bank Park in the background with the phillies name showing (theres plenty on google) and for the players I would like Cal ripken Jr, Andres Galarraga maybe in a rockies or braves uniform and Chase Utley
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

If you have time for another I'd like a Cardinals one. Wong, Carpenter and Carlos Martinez with a picture of Busch Stadium as a backdrop. I know it's weird and random but if you could fit Brett Lawrie in there somewhere as he's one of my main guys in my PC. If you could throw my name in there somewhere that would be awesome as well. Thanks and if you don't have time no worries.

I would like one with Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, and Freddie Freeman. Background could be anything baseball related or just whatever looks good (Maybe like the MLB Logo). I'd like my Beckett username to be displayed as well. I will donate through PayPal for your efforts. Thanks!
[Image: image.jpg]

(05-01-2015, 05:40 AM)Dub24rollin Wrote: I would like one with Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, and Freddie Freeman. Background could be anything baseball related or just whatever looks good (Maybe like the MLB Logo). I'd like my Beckett username to be displayed as well. I will donate through PayPal for your efforts. Thanks!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/O5dejax.png[/img]

[Image: O5dejax.png]
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

Josh Hamilton please and thanks

(05-01-2015, 10:57 AM)jbel4331 Wrote:
Code:

Wow!!!! Cant wait to see mine!!!

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

Brett Gardner, Yogi Berra, Jorge Posada please Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(05-01-2015, 10:57 AM)jbel4331 Wrote:
Code:

For some reason it doesn't seem to be working.
(05-01-2015, 02:16 PM)tucker251 Wrote: Wow!!!! Cant wait to see mine!!!
I don't know why i can't see it!!! lol The agony is killing me.
(05-01-2015, 09:11 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: For some reason it doesn't seem to be working.

I don't know why i can't see it!!! lol The agony is killing me.
Ok, I think the internet at my work is blocking it. I'm working the night shift and now I'm going to have to wait until I get off in the morning Sad lol
[Image: image.jpg]