`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pack Feelers torched my son's pack but everything was better...

Pack Feelers torched my son's pack but everything was better...
So anyway all of you know my 2 sons and I buy cards that's how we bond. Well we were at Target the other night and they wanted some Topps cards. I told them to pick out a pack each. My youngest didn't getting anything but my oldest was excited and then a frown came across his face. It was a Buster Posey relic with a bend through the middle. Blast you pack feelers.

So being the dad I am I went back in and bought one a blaster and one 2 3 pack hangers of bowman 2015. We don't do Bowman normally don't like the cards but glad we did, both were smiling with an auto each. Not the best but that is not what it is about, it's about the fun. Thanks for looking guys...happy trading.
[Image: IMG_20150430_0001_zps8lxxdtsm.jpg]

RE: Pack Feelers torched my son's pack but everything was better...
Nice thing you did for the young ones Smile Happy it turned out the way it did.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

There the scum of the earth
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

That is a great story, I'm glad it all worked out in the end, I can't read the names, who were the auto's?