`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Bowman and collecting help

2015 Bowman and collecting help
Simple question: Is there any good reason to open a bowman or draft box this year and complete the set???

All I've seen are group breaks opening 5-10 cases of this stuff night after night. Does anyone know how many cases of this stuff were made?? Feel like if I buy a box or two it'll be worthless whatever auto I get because so much overproduction is out there. Seen alot of autos not even being sold at the starting price $.99 on Ebay.

What to build some sets that are hard and fun to complete any idea?? Gypsi Queen and Allen and Ginter looks good and fun is that stuff overproduced???

RE: 2015 Bowman and collecting help
For the second part of your question...I love Gypsy Queen, though I think it's a little over priced even if you get 4 "hits" per box. Problem with GQ is the collation is horrible. A&G would be fun also. The problem IMO is that there are just so many parallels and insert sets, I would go crazy trying to put a set together.

For the 1st part...the simple answer is actully a question.....do you like Bowman or Bowman Draft? Thats the only reason I open and collect anything.

I don't have the time or energy to try to make money at this.......so I just collect and try to keep costs at a minimum by selling the stuff I don't want and not open stuff I really don't care for.

Good luck!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 2015 Bowman and collecting help
Personally, I'd invest in topps chrome. That way ur at least investing in established players. My opinion only. I do not buy bowman mainly because I do not follow many prospects. I am an angels fan. I like to collect angels. Plus I don't necessarily sell for profit. Mind u I'm new to collecting. Just my .02

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!