`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA Baseball Stars and Stripes

USA Baseball Stars and Stripes
So everyone, I decided to go to Target and I bought a box Of 2015 Panini USA Baseball Stars and stripes. I really don't follow USA Baseball so You will have to tell me how I did. Sorry no scans. I just bought a scanner and haven't figured how to post pics yet.

Here are the inserts: Crusade- Frank Thomas, Dillon Tate.
Sapphire Longevity- Jacob Blas: 22/49
Ruby Longevity- Ke'Bryan Hayes:144/199

Now the Hits: Game Gear Longevity: Thomas Burbank 161/299,
Luke Weaver 144/299 and
christin Stewart 115/299

and my lone autograph: Collegiate National team, Ruby Longevity of Trey Killian. 13/49. I will try to put up scans later. Thanks for looking.

RE: USA Baseball Stars and Stripes
Where are you at, they had a box of this at my Target but the next time I went back, it was gone? I am in Bellingham. I have heard of Luke Weaver, but with any USA product, it is a bunch of unknowns. You will have to wait several years to find out how you did.

Luke Weaver is a good prospect u pulled. He is in the Cards farm team. I believe in Double AA and may be moving up to trip with Waino going out for the season. Hope that helps

(04-27-2015, 11:15 AM)wickercat Wrote: Where are you at, they had a box of this at my Target but the next time I went back, it was gone? I am in Bellingham. I have heard of Luke Weaver, but with any USA product, it is a bunch of unknowns. You will have to wait several years to find out how you did.
I actually live in Gig Harbor, on the other side of the Tacoma narrows bridge.
Yes, one of the tough things about the USA cards is you do have to wait.

(04-27-2015, 12:58 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Luke Weaver is a good prospect u pulled. He is in the Cards farm team. I believe in Double AA and may be moving up to trip with Waino going out for the season. Hope that helps
Yes, that helps. It was my first ever USA Baseball box I have ever bought.

hey, I bought one of these boxes too and got the same amount of hits. My question is, is that normal? If so I am going tomorrow to pick up the other box. These were my hits,

Lucas Herbert /49
Luken Baker /5

Game Gear - Jacob Blas /299
Game Gear Longevity - Devin Ortiz /299
Game Gear Longevity - Justin Bullock /299
Game Gear Longevity Autograph - Dansby Swanson /25

If anyone else has broken this what is your experience? Or can someone confirm this many hits in each box?

I bought 2 hobby boxes, both boxes had 4 hits.
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

Did the box have 10 packs with 5 cards per pack? The hobby box I think is a confirmed 4 hits. Aren't these boxes different though?

So the box I am talking about is the retail version. It also comes with a guaranteed 4 hits it looks like. Stopping by Target for the other box in a little!