`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Meeting Malcolm Butler tomorrow night! Autograph ? CONTEST to come after

Meeting Malcolm Butler tomorrow night! Autograph ? CONTEST to come after
Tomorrow night, at the Portland Sea Dogs game, I will be meeting Super Bowl Hero Malcolm Butler and getting his autograph. I will probably have 1 extra autograph. If I do, I will post a contest here on Tuesday night for the giveaway. I would imagine it is the photo of his INT in the Super Bowl. We aren't allowed to bring anything for him to sign he will be signing photos provided by the Sea Dogs. Thanks for looking!
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: Meeting Malcolm Butler tomorrow night! Autograph ? CONTEST to come after
dude. dude DUDE. DUDE

**contemplates if my 6 month old could make the drive from the South Shore tomorrow**

(04-26-2015, 05:23 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: dude. dude DUDE. DUDE

**contemplates if my 6 month old could make the drive from the South Shore tomorrow**
It's only about 1 hr and 45 minutes or so? Do it!
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

WOW. So, I came out of it with 0 autographs from Butler. We got there at 515 and they had just closed the Line for autographs when I walked up. I did get to see him walking to the signing area and gave him a hi five which was pretty cool. I also got my picture with the Lombardi trophy.

That sucks. I may possibly tonight have a chance to meet him. Will update with pics if it happens.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(04-27-2015, 07:01 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: WOW. So, I came out of it with 0 autographs from Butler. We got there at 515 and they had just closed the Line for autographs when I walked up. I did get to see him walking to the signing area and gave him a hi five which was pretty cool. I also got my picture with the Lombardi trophy.
That sucks that you missed out, but at least you got a pick with the trophy and got the high five. One thing I learned about free signings, is to get there as early as possible. It never ceases to amaze me how long some people are willing to wait for an autograph.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(04-29-2015, 04:31 PM)djohn Wrote: That sucks that you missed out, but at least you got a pick with the trophy and got the high five. One thing I learned about free signings, is to get there as early as possible. It never ceases to amaze me how long some people are willing to wait for an autograph.
I know it. I got a pic with the trophy so I was happy with that
[Image: IMG_0919_zps6xybrxwl.jpg]