`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gypsy is Super Hot, I have never seen a product...(Scan)

RE: Gypsy is Super Hot, I have never seen a product...(Scan)
Congrats man!

Congrats on the great hits! GQ is loaded this year in retail it appears. Problem with boxes is the collation in a case on the hits is really bad (multiple auto's/relics of the same players throughout the case). Keep it going and let us know what other goodies you pull!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-27-2015, 09:08 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats on the great hits! GQ is loaded this year in retail it appears. Problem with boxes is the collation in a case on the hits is really bad (multiple auto's/relics of the same players throughout the case). Keep it going and let us know what other goodies you pull!
My wife pulled the plug on GQ, reason being is because she knows how I am with Ginter. Ginter is this guys green rock. Sorry more than likely this is the end of the GQ ride...but there is a show this weekend so maybe just a few more packs...lol

Ventura better stop starting s--t with every team he pitches against, because Hosmer, Moustakis and Gordon are going to get pretty sick of getting drilled in the ribs while "defending" this guy.

He is the poster child for why pitchers should bat in both leagues ... he wouldn't be such a tough "someone hold me back" type of guy if he actually had to stand at the plate once in a while.

Nice looking card, though.