`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
144x'13 prizm draft/ '13 pinnacle box /12-13' brilliancex12rack/ '12 absolutex12rack

144x'13 prizm draft/ '13 pinnacle box /12-13' brilliancex12rack/ '12 absolutex12rack
and 4x'13 USa champs

Just came in from UPS! I will let you know how it goes! Hopefully not presearched. C'mon Bryant stop hiding from me!

[Image: n1Gr4QZ.jpg]
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

RE: 144x'13 prizm draft/ '13 pinnacle box /12-13' brilliancex12rack/ '12 absolutex12rack
Good luck. Where did you pick that up?

RE: 144x'13 prizm draft/ '13 pinnacle box /12-13' brilliancex12rack/ '12 absolutex12rack
dacardworld.com has 24/12 pack lots of all this stuff on clearance. got about 124 packs of the prizm left to open, in 24 packs 2 abreus and a kris bryant insert. Spent $200 all together. I have to hit something big to come close to breaking even. Only thing even notable atm is a base Anthony Davis rookie from brilliance. Just the gauranteed auto from pinnacle and a game gear card from the 4 packs of '13 usa champs they threw in for free so far for hits.. I am feeling as if all of it has been pack searched.
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

(04-23-2015, 05:50 PM)tenaciouzd Wrote: dacardworld.com has 24/12 pack lots of all this stuff on clearance. got about 124 packs of the prizm left to open, in 24 packs 2 abreus and a kris bryant insert. Spent $200 all together. I have to hit something big to come close to breaking even. Only thing even notable atm is a base Anthony Davis rookie from brilliance. Just the gauranteed auto from pinnacle and a game gear card from the 4 packs of '13 usa champs they threw in for free so far for hits.. I am feeling as if all of it has been pack searched.
I didn't want to be Debbie downer, but it most likely was. There would be no reason to have that many loose packs available when you could just have unopened boxes instead. They'll rationalize it away as in order to have that deal they need a specific combination of packs, but they don't. That would mean every time an order is placed they would have to open up new boxes and have more loose packs.

In the description it says they are packs shipped back from retail outlets. But I am more along the lines of these are opened and repacked. 2 packs of the prizm was straight up normal '13 baseball prizm with the draft wrapper, and 2 other packs were open on the bottom and missing 1 and 2 cards respectively. Got 1 green prizm auto in 144 packs of trey ball, zero serial numbered prizms, 1 press pass clipping /100 of mark appel, and some other insert of some random that was /100. 8 base abreu's, 1 kris bryant insert, 1 byron buxton insert, cpl of gallo/betts/correa. Gigantic waste of money, never again. Should have spent it all on '13 pinnacle boxes, atleast the inserts in that look cool.

That sucks man. Thanks for sharing though. Now hopefully no one else will fall for that crap.