Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is YOUR best PSA graded card?

What is YOUR best PSA graded card?
Hello everyone,
Let's see your vintage PSA graded cards now, here is the newest addition to my Mickey Mantle collection:
[Image: psa52mantle_zpsw13nm5lr.jpg]

RE: What is YOUR best PSA graded card?
Hmmm... Haven't you already done this before with the same card?

Seems like I've saw that card before too. And why would you brag about a PSA card on Beckett? Doesn't make sense to me.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

This was also on the baseball forum something about how he ripped off some old lady or something for the card........ never replied back on that thread that i know of
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Here is mine......hey that was easy now I own one of the most famous cards of all time too. How many times are you going to fraudulantly dangle the same card on these boards?

[Image: Wagner-Front.jpg]
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(04-27-2015, 11:05 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Here is mine......hey that was easy now I own one of the most famous cards of all time too. How many times are you going to fraudulantly dangle the same card on these boards?

Do you know if he ever answered back on that other thread?? I dont remember

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(04-28-2015, 03:25 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Do you know if he ever answered back on that other thread?? I dont remember

He never responded and he never plans to respond to any thread. He's a professional Sh*t stirrer who just likes to create a fuss.
Probably best to just ignore his threads.

That isn't his Mantle. He copied the image from an article about an auction in which that card was on display.
This guy is such a ***** bag.
(04-27-2015, 11:05 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Here is mine......hey that was easy now I own one of the most famous cards of all time too. How many times are you going to fraudulantly dangle the same card on these boards?

That's really nice. Did you buy it from norcal?

(04-30-2015, 06:29 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: That isn't his Mantle. He copied the image from an article about an auction in which that card was on display.
This guy is such a ***** bag.

That's really nice. Did you buy it from norcal?
Yes! For 1.32 Million! Thought everyone saw it on the front page? [Image: smile.gif]
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(04-30-2015, 08:12 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Yes! For 1.32 Million! Thought everyone saw it on the front page? [Image: smile.gif]
you outbid me!!!! lol