`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some advice

need some advice
I have been collecting Aaron Murray cars for some time know and i just dont have the drive to keep collecting him what should i do sell in one lot sell one card at a time trade away for what im looking for I dont know what i should do

HELP!!!!!
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

RE: need some advice
Well, each way has positive and negative tradeoffs.

Selling in a lot means you probably won't get much for them as a whole. But, it means they would be gone pretty quickly.

Selling them individually means you will probably get more for them overall, but it will take longer to sell, and some may not sell.

Trading them you can get cards that you do want, but you have to find someone who wants to take them off your hands. That might take a while.

Your other option is a hybrid of the first two, and one I may be doing with my 2014 Prizm I can't trade off: send them into comc and sell them that way. This way, they take care of the selling, and you get paid when they sell, and you don't have to worry about shipping them or anything like that. It may take a while to sell them, but at that point, who cares since you won't have them cluttering up your storage space!

(04-21-2015, 02:52 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Well, each way has positive and negative tradeoffs.

Selling in a lot means you probably won't get much for them as a whole. But, it means they would be gone pretty quickly.

Selling them individually means you will probably get more for them overall, but it will take longer to sell, and some may not sell.

Trading them you can get cards that you do want, but you have to find someone who wants to take them off your hands. That might take a while.

Your other option is a hybrid of the first two, and one I may be doing with my 2014 Prizm I can't trade off: send them into comc and sell them that way. This way, they take care of the selling, and you get paid when they sell, and you don't have to worry about shipping them or anything like that. It may take a while to sell them, but at that point, who cares since you won't have them cluttering up your storage space!
Thanks for the advice ill have to check out comc on how to go about selling on their
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz

Do you live near Athens?
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(04-21-2015, 03:53 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Do you live near Athens?
No New jersey
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz

(04-21-2015, 04:48 PM)prymetyme1035 Wrote: No New jersey
Are you on any Facebook card forums.....I've seen some serious Murray collectors there...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++