`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
EPIC Karl Malone Mailday

RE: EPIC Karl Malone Mailday
Do you have a wantlist online somewhere? I have debated a few times about dumping my Malone collection, but I usually end up picking up more instead. I would be curious to see how many holes I might be able to fill in your collection if I ever actually did sell off.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Everything I need is listed as a want on this site. However, I can get you an excel list if you are interested.

man, what an epic transaction that would be!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-09-2016, 09:05 PM)buckunteer Wrote: man, what an epic transaction that would be!
Not really, he has a ton more than I do and most of what I have he already has. I just skimmed through his ORG wantlist and there are only about a half dozen cards from 2001 and earlier that I have that he doesn't have, and about 20 or so more recent cards.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

June was a good month....
52 new cards - Goal for the year is 200 for 2016 (149/200 YTD)
37 Serial Numbered
23 Memorabilia
4 Autos
1 1/1

[Image: cardj081.jpg]

[Image: cardj082.jpg]

[Image: cardj083.jpg]

[Image: cardj084.jpg]

[Image: cardj085.jpg]

[Image: cardj086.jpg]

[Image: cardj087.jpg]

[Image: cardj088.jpg]

[Image: cardj089.jpg]

I just picked up some of those same cards, including the Fleer Retro Flair Legacy. I like the look of that Luxe card, so I may have to chase one down for my collection. By the way I have the 2012-13 Fleer Retro 97-98 EX 2001 Essential Credentials Future card that goes with the Now version you picked up. I have been debating for a while about offering it to you. I just looked it up and noticed something funny though, as the Future and Now versions used to be the same book value but now are drastically different. Any idea why Beckett lists the price for the Future one to be about half of the Now version, when the Future one has a smaller print run (21 vs 22), and I personally think looks better in terms of background colors.

[Image: KGrHqRhQE-VtjmY0BQFfNKN2O60_1.jpg]

I have no idea why there is a price difference for the 2012-13 Fleer Retro 97-98 EX 2001 Essential Credentials Future. I saw the same thing when I was adding it to my collection. If you do want to part with it, I will gladly take it.

I will I could get that Autographics card. Unfortunately, I am going to guess it is out of the price range that I want to spend for it.

Appreciate all the looks. Let me know if you think you might have something that I need.

Love the quality and quantity...one of the nicest player collections around.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

July was a slow month....
11 new cards - Goal for the year is 200 for 2016 (160/200 YTD)
10 Serial Numbered
3 Memorabilia
1 Autos
1 1/1

[Image: cardj420.jpg]
[Image: cardj421.jpg]