`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ.

RE: FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ.
Awesome thank you that sounds good!! I will definitely try that approach and see what happens! Ill be sure to update periodically

Good luck to you A-train91! kstjst48, not everyone knows how Al Capone went down! :p Nice word choice too, Steven A. Smith! Big Grin
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10
Wink 
showing my age I guess...

keep us posted A-train91...and may the force be with you (getting prepped for episode 7)

(04-22-2015, 11:58 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Good luck to you A-train91! kstjst48, not everyone knows how Al Capone went down! :p Nice word choice too, Steven A. Smith! Big Grin

Hopefully Ebay investigates thoroughly. They would be negligent if they did not, and they would be deemed grossly negligent with this prior notification (from you), and they still elected not to investigate with diligence and good faith.

Did anyone contact the card manufacturer to validate whether this card existed with the serial number? they should have this documented, proofed, etc... This will end the debate.

On the flip side, that seller has some other questionable items that I am seeing clear as day...

- Kms
'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]

Hopefully all this will work out, karma is a ***** i hope no one else gets duped. Someone eventually will though, too many places to sell cards for me to warn em all. Especially shows, i have a feelinv some poor bastard will pic it up at a show n be really screwed

I just went through some of my PC Cards I haven't cased and put into their respective boxes yet, and I noticed something a little strange. What I thought was a white patch was simply an empty patch spot.. I bought it a few months back and have 0 chance of any response from the seller...it's what I get for buying in bulk...as a PC that will never see any other ownership. I'm kinda tempted to make a "custom card" and mail it TTM, just for my own

Just a warning she was somehow able to sell the card dont know if it was at a show amazon or what because it was never on ebay but a different seller had it listed this morning from a different state seems like a different person smh.

Who is this person....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FAKE-PATCH-TOM-B...25a5456e34

Is that you A-train91?