`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a couple new adds to one of my PCs, figured I'd show it off.

Got a couple new adds to one of my PCs, figured I'd show it off.
I've slowly been building a pc of one of my favorite young players, Nolan Arenado. This kid is a beast! I have no idea how a guy with 2 gold gloves in his first 2 seasons can be as underrated as he is, but he is off to an incredible start to his career. Lmk if you have anything to help me build this collection.[Image: img035_zpsahhwptp5.jpg][Image: img036_zpsyjyjbvkj.jpg]

This is one of my favorites. These topps metal framed cards are sick![Image: img037_zpsb4ji3hv_edit_1429582684821_zpsmnzdnyxf.jpg]
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

RE: Got a couple new adds to one of my PCs, figured I'd show it off.
Nice cards man!

Nice cards. Love Arenado.

Great cards man!!! Better for you that he is underrated for now Wink
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Nice collection you got Smile Keep it going before he gets noticed and the prices start going up Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Thanks guys! I've been trying to get more color added to the pile but trading for refractors is getting pretty hard around here, everyone just wants to get autos in return. Pretty frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

(04-21-2015, 09:57 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: Thanks guys! I've been trying to get more color added to the pile but trading for refractors is getting pretty hard around here, everyone just wants to get autos in return. Pretty frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.
I see in ur signature that jbel made ur banner?

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

Yup, she does great work.

Great player to build on. I had an auto of him which I sold but regret not getting more stuff of him. I guess it's not too late yet. Hell of a catch he made over the weekend.

Really nice stuff. Kids a gamer.