`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nurse yg $50? Really?

Nurse yg $50? Really?
Can someone explain to me why this card books $50 and why anybody would be silly enough to give up $50 in BV for it?

How long before it's $12 like it should be?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

RE: Nurse yg $50? Really?
Sometimes the organization giving the values are also selling the product. Here, it's like a much smaller version of OPEC.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

What's even stranger is that the "low" value for this card in my org is $20, and the high is $10...

At least those values are in the ball park even though they are backwards uahah
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(04-19-2015, 07:29 PM)chemainus Wrote: Can someone explain to me why this card books $50 and why anybody would be silly enough to give up $50 in BV for it?

How long before it's $12 like it should be?
They are the same as his Exclusives price are-- so something wrong.

I've made a post on the subject a few weeks ago, it as been like this for way over a month now... i was hoping that by posting the issue here it would be fix faster but it doesn't seem to be the case..
PC: Mike Richter, Keith Yandle

NEW Top 3 Most Wanted Cards :
1- 1995-96 BE A PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS #S191
2- 1997-98 UPPER DECK GAME DATED MOMENTS PARALLEL #107
3- 1997-98 PINNACLE TOTALLY CERTIFIED PLATINUM GOLD MIRROR #13

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to update everyone on this issue. In our database this card is valued at $12 and has been that value for about a month. There must be a glitch in our system that I have reported to our IT team and we are looking into it. I am sorry for the confusion and this should be fixed soon. If there are any other concerns feel free to message me.

It was fixed online but my newest print beckett has it listed at 50.00
Looking for Tyler Johnson ,Andrei Vasilveskiy, Maurice Stovall, Bolts Cup Rc's

The price has been fixed, but now the "RC" attribute is missing from the card detail page and listing in Beckett...