`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rippen Retail....Long Live the Queen!

Rippen Retail....Long Live the Queen!
Since our fire, spending money on cards hasn't been a priority. I couldn't hold back on 2015 GQ as it is my favorite product overall to open, so at Target today, I purchased 6 blasters (brought on by me seeing the 2015 Topps Phillies Team set for $4.99!!!!)

Anyway, this ended up being my 3rd best retail experience ever (Willie Mays auto out of 2011 Heritage and a duel Miggy / Kaline also out of Heritage in 2012). Sorry...scanner is smoked /burnt out and haven't gotten around to getting another yet.

Gold Boarder #/499
Puljols
Mesoraco

Silver Mini's to 199
Wainwright
Uehara
Ruth (on a personal level, this is my "hit" out of all of this)

Gold Mini's to 99
Khris Davis
Peralta
Doolittle

Red #50
Joc Peterson RC 50/50

Matt Holliday Relic

and
RETAIL Mini AUTOGRAPH Relic Redemption of Giancarlo Stanton (I guess retail and hobby are different.

Nothing is going into the system as I really don't have time for trading. Sorry again for no scans...........

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Rippen Retail....Long Live the Queen!
Hope everything is going ok with you and your family Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Congrats on the nice hit
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Hey man, who do you collect? Phillies obviously? I have some stuff I could go through that I'm not doing anything with and ship some to you.

Gonna send you a nice package as well next weekend, glad to hear everyone is ok Joe!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

That Stanton should be pretty sweet when you get it. Congrats!

Very nice retail break! I love the GQ product
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Nice hits, Joe! Awesome Ruth and very exciting getting a Stanton mini relic auto! Congrats on great retail!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks everyone........

HOF...appreciate the gesture. Really only after 2015 Phillies for now or Carlos Ruiz 2005-2008.

Beginesj.....haven't seen you in a while and though your new avatar is sweet....I really miss your old one!!.
I assume your still collecting GQ mini's so send your addy via PM and I'll get some out to you as I'm not trading now.

mgruber2.....need any GQ Tigers? You can have what I got, just send you addy via pm.

DrM....not sure what you have picked up. Needing any Yankees? The Ruth I'm keeping but any base or other mini's are yours for the asking.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-19-2015, 06:48 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Thanks everyone........

DrM....not sure what you have picked up. Needing any Yankees? The Ruth I'm keeping but any base or other mini's are yours for the asking.
Thanks, Joe!
I haven't seen any GQ here by me, yet. But I was at school this weekend, so I might have just missed out on the first retail wave. I'll check this week. ... And thanks, I'll prob need to supplement some Yankees and I'm sure I'll get a bunch of GQ Phillies to add to the Phillies Phun Pack stack.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.