`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It Begins!

It Begins!
Kris Bryant just got the call to the BIGs!

RE: It Begins!
Well, we now have to see how well he does in the bigs now. It's a different animal than spring training or the minors. Hope he does great though.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

I bet he starts off on fire but as the season rolls on and the league starts to chart books on him, he will falter some. Maybe still be really good. I wish him all the best. It helps having good teammates to bat around you.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

So far 0-3, 3 Ks. end of the 5th.

He's going to see good pitches at first. Vet pitchers are not going to pitch around a rookie, so we will see how he does. I'm betting he get's hot to start the season like ZEP said.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Headed to the 8th. He just ended the 7th with a grounded into a force out at third. 0-4, 3 K.

I'm guessing that's it for his day at the plate. Has looked good on defense though.

He got killed today. Hope he does okay, just not against my Padres!

probably wasn't a good idea to have him start against james shields...unfortunately, I started him with my fantasy team.

1-1 with a bloop RBI single and 2 walks! Way better than yesterday

Recon he had the jitter bats. LOL
I know having 100,000 people +/- in person and in the stands watching me I would strike out too.
Look at Nolan Ryans 1966 record so Kris was not the first and definitely will not be the last with the jitters.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]