`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Gypsy Queen - 2 Blasters and 2 Value Packs (SCANS added)

2015 Gypsy Queen - 2 Blasters and 2 Value Packs (SCANS added)
I'm making this thread prior to actually busting, because if I don't, I probably wouldn't make the thread at all. So, having said that...I shall return with some results; scan style.

Okay, so first let me say, This is the first GQ I've purchased, and yes I do own cards of past GQ, but damn these cards are beautiful. Gonna put the set together, I suppose; base and SPs. All minis that aren't PC will be for trade, however.

I really love the White Framed cards (pulled me a pretty Bo for the PC), never actually seen one in person. Since I won't be showing the White Frames in the scan, I'll tell you I also pulled Darvish, Steve Carlton, Carlos Santana, d'Arnaud, and Mookie Wilson. I also won't bother posting any scans of PC.

Anyway, here are the SPs and inserts I pulled that are non PC.

[Image: 2015GQSPsampInserts%20001_zpsi4qilcij.jpg]

I also got a Basics of Baseball: Steal mini that I forgot to include in the scan. My baaaaad. Nothing spectacular really.

PC inserts that I pulled were a Robinson Cano Pillars of the Community as well as a Tanaka Pillars.

Oh then there's this.

[Image: GQCarlosMartinez1of1%20001_zpscsp8zxch.jpg]
[Image: GQCarlosMartinez1of1%20002_zps0mih1tli.jpg]

My third 1/1 pull. Found in the second pack of the first blaster. It will likely end up on the bay, unless someone has a 1/1 of Sonny or Dellin or ya know, somebody I like, so we can do a one for one 1/1 swap.

RE: 2015 Gypsy Queen - 2 Blasters and 2 Value Packs
Good luck, my good man. May you have retail luck on your side!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: 2015 Gypsy Queen - 2 Blasters and 2 Value Packs
I did pull lots of PC, but mostly base. Two inserts and one mini.

I'll edit the original post with some results.

RE: 2015 Gypsy Queen - 2 Blasters and 2 Value Packs (SCANS added)
Nice getting that 1/1 out of retail!

(04-16-2015, 06:11 PM)wordsense Wrote: I'm making this thread prior to actually busting, because if I don't, I probably wouldn't make the thread at all. So, having said that...I shall return with some results; scan style.

Okay, so first let me say, This is the first GQ I've purchased, and yes I do own cards of past GQ, but damn these cards are beautiful. Gonna put the set together, I suppose; base and SPs. All minis that aren't PC will be for trade, however.

I really love the White Framed cards (pulled me a pretty Bo for the PC), never actually seen one in person. Since I won't be showing the White Frames in the scan, I'll tell you I also pulled Darvish, Steve Carlton, Carlos Santana, d'Arnaud, and Mookie Wilson. I also won't bother posting any scans of PC.

Anyway, here are the SPs and inserts I pulled that are non PC.

[Image: 2015GQSPsampInserts%20001_zpsi4qilcij.jpg]

I also got a Basics of Baseball: Steal mini that I forgot to include in the scan. My baaaaad. Nothing spectacular really.

PC inserts that I pulled were a Robinson Cano Pillars of the Community as well as a Tanaka Pillars.

Oh then there's this.

[Image: GQCarlosMartinez1of1%20001_zpscsp8zxch.jpg]
[Image: GQCarlosMartinez1of1%20002_zps0mih1tli.jpg]

My third 1/1 pull. Found in the second pack of the first blaster. It will likely end up on the bay, unless someone has a 1/1 of Sonny or Dellin or ya know, somebody I like, so we can do a one for one 1/1 swap.
Hey PM me I am a CMart boy and my be able to more some pc for that card. Thanks...Trust me I will offer you something nice for that bad boy. THanks

I also pulled the photo VAR for Freddie Freeman as well as Daniel Murphy.

Love that Martinez, wish i had something you'd want in exchange. Nice break especially if you hit 2 photo variations.

whoa, they put in wood minis in retail?

(04-17-2015, 10:48 AM)rentzington Wrote: whoa, they put in wood minis in retail?
Pretty sure gypsy does leather 1/1

(04-17-2015, 11:00 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: Pretty sure gypsy does leather 1/1
yeah thats right, hard to keep up....but either way didnt know those were in retail.