`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Gypsy Queen - 2 Blasters and 2 Value Packs (SCANS added)

RE: 2015 Gypsy Queen - 2 Blasters and 2 Value Packs (SCANS added)
I was just as surprised as you, rentz. I'm not familiar with GQ at all, and when I saw the obvious paralleled mini, I thought, "oh hey this is probably serialed, better flip it over and see what it's numbered to." Then I see the magnificent 1/1 stamp and about flipped out myself lol. Couldn't believe it.

Then later, as I'm going through the ORG to enter all the cards, I noticed that quite a few of them also have a VAR version. So i made my way over to cardboardconnection and checked out their visual glossary on the matter, and discovered the two VARs I pulled.

So all in all, I'm definitely satisfied with the break.

Also, I've decided not to put the set together, but I will be buying more. So everything (except PC) is/willbe for trade. The VARs are currently on the bay however, and the 1/1 may end up there as well.

Hey check out these and see if we can work something out...I traded that plate today but there is Sonny Gray auto I picked up too. Thanks
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1573327.html

Hey once, I have several of those Sonny SC autos already. I'd really just like to do a 1/1 swap for a player I PC.

I have a Ginter GLossy 1/1 Yogi Berra if you are interested but I may need some more to even it out...do to the fact that he is a hofer