`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stars working in trade?

Stars working in trade?
noticed that the stars are working except if you are looking for a particular player

If you have your wants marked post here and maybe we can get some trades done before it disappears again

I just sent 6 trade offers hopefully I will get some responses tonight for it has been a pretty long dry spell for me lately.

You dont have to trade with me but if others sees your post they may go straight to the trade and see if they have any of your wants. I have been waiting for this day for so long Smile

Over this past weekend I entered over 2,000 more football cards. I hope I trade that many before my next days off. Smile
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: Stars working in trade?
The Stars do work, but you occasionally have to hit refresh, or change a filter to cycle through the cards. I have not found what works every time, but I know that I can usually get them going with some persistence.

As for who I am looking for, Megatron, Matt Stafford, Cordarrelle Patterson, and current roster Autos from the Detroit Lions. My son is stoked that I am getting so many cards for him, and I am hoping to bolster our PC. Thanks for the thread, Wayne! Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Stars working in trade?
I have a variety of want in the 3 major sports, and am always looking for a trade. Thanks for the heads up about the stars, hope this works.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.