`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burned an Ebay bridge ... oh well

RE: Burned an Ebay bridge ... oh well
Not sure if it still says it, but eBay used to recommend contacting the seller first to try and work through any problems before opening of a case with eBay. I always send a message to a seller regarding any issues and give them a few days to respond before opening a case. Try to remember that most people selling on eBay are not businesses but every day people that sometimes have other things in life get in the way. As for leaving negative feedback, I understand the issue but you did get a full refund (so worst case should've been a neutral feedback, as negative should be reserved for more extreme cases where the seller refuses a refund or becomes a real jerk about things).
Hopefully the seller ships the card right away this time and everything works out in the end.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Burned an Ebay bridge ... oh well
I used to and typically have always gone with the contact the seller first route, but lately in the rare instance that I've needed to raise an issue I never hear back from anyone.

I've found (for better or worse) that if you go right to Ebay, they're a lot more responsive. I hate to do it, but I also hate that some of the sellers have kind of swept me aside because I'm not a big volume/dollar spender. My purchases add up, but admittedly I'm not a big fish, so I get overlooked.
Kepler