`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
90's pacific card show stamped cards value?

90's pacific card show stamped cards value?
I am curious to hear if anyone knows anything of these cards - apparently back in the 90's, Pacific went to card shows around the nation and had the card show logo embossed on some pacific cards. Was curious to hear if anyone knew anything of their value for stars.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: 90's pacific card show stamped cards value?
I remember they did it at the SuperBowl NFL Experience Show, as I went to one and got a bunch of cards stamped. I remember they allowed you to get one card stamped out of every pack of Pacific that you opened at their booth.
In terms of value it's hard to say since there would be no way of knowing how many of any particular card was stamped. Also, I have no idea if they kept the stamp afterwards or destroyed the stamps. If they kept them, then when they went bankrupt the stamps very well could've fallen into unscrupulous hands.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 90's pacific card show stamped cards value?
I have a few I picked up for my PC. I would guess for most people, they will only be interested if its a guy they PC, I think I paid $5 for the Tim Wakefield I have. I like it as something different, Ive seen a ton of listings on ebay of varying values of the past couple years.
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones