Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Parker PC w/ Scans Update 8/15

RE: Kyle Parker PC w/ Scans Update 7/5
Little one card update.
Been kinda slow going. We were hoping to pull the Black Supreme from one of the cases, but oh well.
Guess we may start on the 2014 Chrome auto rainbow since the Supreme Black and some more of the Heritage patches aren't showing up. Then again, I'm still surprised we've manage to get 4 of the 10.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Nice stuff man! I love getting a bunch of the same short printed cards.

(07-05-2015, 01:03 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nice stuff man! I love getting a bunch of the same short printed cards.
Thank you! Yeah it's a cool feeling knowing you own a decent percentage of a print run like that. Oddly all of those popped up towards the end of last and first of this year. Haven't seen one since February though, so maybe we're due for one soon.

RE: Kyle Parker PC w/ Scans Update 8/3
Couple nice ones have come in this past week, got one more coming by end of week I hope.

As always, thanks for looking.

Nice stuff man. Keep them coming. I have a thing for atomic refractors and that one's pretty sharp.

(08-03-2015, 08:45 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nice stuff man. Keep them coming. I have a thing for atomic refractors and that one's pretty sharp.
Thank ya sir! Yeah that one popped up, and I had to have it.
I'm not thinking he's ever gonna be a super star, but could turn into a solid player that'll at times go on tears at the plate now and then.
Hell I just think it's too cool that both he and Ben Paulsen are on the same team, pretty nice to have two Tigers on one MLB roster.

Nice auto collection dude

Sweet collection man! I just saw him play in STL after Dickerson got hurt. While I was waiting for Blackmon after the game, I'm sure I saw him sneak across the street before anyone could ask him for an auto.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Thanks guys, we're happy with it so far!

That's strange about KP though, he was always really happy to sign. Hopefully that hasn't changed, maybe he had to be somewhere or was suddenly hit with the runs, lol.

RE: Kyle Parker PC w/ Scans Update 8/15
Got a few more in this week.