`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Hobby Master Boxes of Museum. Great product! Bought another Box, Scans added!

RE: 2 Hobby Master Boxes of Museum. Great looking product!
Awesome stuff man. I really need that Abreu patch.

(04-11-2015, 03:10 PM)ounagi Wrote: nice cards rob.museum is also my favorite product.i got 1 pack just to look at them ,and got a 4 piece relic of pedoria if interested.tommorrow i will be getting a full box ,and also im doing the base set myself so maybe we can help each other out
Very interested. Let me know what you want for it!!!!
(04-11-2015, 05:53 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Awesome stuff man. I really need that Abreu patch.
Well then, I guess it's time for another trade. You open any yet?

It is amazing how a subtle change can have a big impact.

Changing the plain windows for the patches to a non squared window makes a big difference on the design.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

RE: 2 Hobby Master Boxes of Museum. Great product! Bought another Box, Scans added!
Bought another box and added scans at the bottom of the original post.

RE: 2 Hobby Master Boxes of Museum. Great product! Bought another Box, Scans added!
POSADA!!! Very nice!
If you're trading Posada, please keep me in mind. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

2 NY autos!! Obviously you did much better this time! LOL. Nice break
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Nice box Rob! Love the DeGrom.

Like the Abreu and Posada! Nice stuff!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I do agree the base cards looks really nice. A great product and that Abreu patch is incredible. Congratulations.

(04-11-2015, 08:28 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Incredible Stuf, Rob!
As a Red Sox fan, you have to be pretty freakin' stoked! (Personally, I would have been a little pissed Smile )
The Abreu patch is one of the nicest relics I have seen! Those canvas cards are pretty sweet, too!
Congrats on an awesome case!
Loved the fact that I pulled the Red Sox but to be honest I have pulled so many Jim Rice autographs it's starting to get a little annoying. The Abreu is awesome, even better in hand, the scan doesn't do it justice.
(04-11-2015, 08:29 AM)aprirr Wrote: Nice stuff, man! You always seem to pull nice Lucroys that we need from your breaks, too! Congrats!
lol, Thought of you when I pulled it. I'm sure it will be coming your way eventually.
(04-11-2015, 08:04 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: It is amazing how a subtle change can have a big impact.

Changing the plain windows for the patches to a non squared window makes a big difference on the design.
110% agree. Beautiful product this year.
(04-12-2015, 08:29 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: POSADA!!! Very nice!
If you're trading Posada, please keep me in mind. Smile
But you must agree with me that it would have been better to continue on pulling Red Sox autographs. Smile

Will do, I don't see myself keeping it as a PC piece. It is a nice card though IMO, good picture and on card auto.
(04-12-2015, 08:33 AM)lecreccio Wrote: 2 NY autos!! Obviously you did much better this time! LOL. Nice break
SILENCE!

Smile