`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average
What a way to start the season "Holy Grail Style"... Special Thanks to James (ounagi)

RE: What a way to start the season "Holy Grail Style"... Special Thanks to James (ounagi)
Thanks everyone for the positive responses.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: What a way to start the season "Holy Grail Style"... Special Thanks to James (ounagi)
Holy moses! THE baseball card of this generation. People can say all they want about the price of his superfractor/color etc., but personally I would take the base chrome auto in all of its simplistic beauty! Have to love it richard. Threads like this are the beauty of Beckett! Both sides walk away amazingly happy with another trade! CONGRATS! Where are you going to go from here lol?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(04-09-2015, 01:55 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Holy moses! THE baseball card of this generation. People can say all they want about the price of his superfractor/color etc., but personally I would take the base chrome auto in all of its simplistic beauty! Have to love it richard. Threads like this are the beauty of Beckett! Both sides walk away amazingly happy with another trade! CONGRATS! Where are you going to go from here lol?
Thanks bro

I'm heading back to Louisiana my old stumping grounds. I'm just excited to get back to the states. Germany has been an experience but ive had about all I can take lmao.

Thanks for the kind words about the trade. James and I are both extremely satified. Especially myself never did I think I would own this card.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Awesome...I gotta get my hands on one of those!!! That will prob never happen though.

Wow. !!!!!!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Wow. Has to be one of the biggest trade in this site. Both end got great looking cards.

Wow! Great trade on both sides. One of these days I hope to have one myself.

the trouts and others have finally been landed .im not going to post another pick but rich did send me 3 awesome extras,thanks rich for this trade and the extras.here is a pick of the extras

[Image: Scan_20150421_zpsnbgkz0kd.jpg]

Wow that Trout looks amazing.

The auto is real crisp and clean. One of the nicer autos I have seen,

The card itself looks pretty darn good, probably deserved a 9 with my bare eye and not being able to see it up close.