`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Running Heavy Scan FT Thread (SUPER HUGE Update5/18 on last page)

Running Heavy Scan FT Thread (SUPER HUGE Update5/18 on last page)
Looking for trout, Bryant, josh Hamilton and many other prospects. Will trade in your favor for certain things.

[Image: 20150406_202452.jpg]

[Image: 20150406_202532.jpg]

[Image: 20150406_202617.jpg]

[Image: 20150406_202634.jpg]

RE: Are you like me and sometimes too lazy to look through orgs? Well here are some scans
offer sent

RE: Are you like me and sometimes too lazy to look through orgs? Well here are some scans
Nice Shantz. He is the coolest guy. He knew Chief Bender!

Responded to both

Its dead up in here. Added new stuff. Trade people trade! It will save the world!

Kudos to you for making a trade thread that actually has scans! That's the way it should be. Too many "trade threads" that just say "hey check me out, I wanna trade". No scans, no specific information about any cards.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(04-08-2015, 02:19 PM)iconms Wrote: Kudos to you for making a trade thread that actually has scans! That's the way it should be. Too many "trade threads" that just say "hey check me out, I wanna trade". No scans, no specific information about any cards.
+1 couldn't of said that any better myself
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Watching the Cubs Cards game. Soler has his face completely covered except his eyes. He looks like a ninja! Its awesome!

Just added to my Kris Bryant collection. Anyone else?

Still have the Urias?