`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If life gives you lemons, buy vintage Bowman!

RE: If life gives you lemons, buy vintage Bowman!
You can hang a star on that one!

Very nice decision and gorgeous vintage cards. The condition looks really nice, which makes them look even nicer in those cases. Nice way to turn things into a positive.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Nice pick-ups. That was no accident, it was your subconscious telling you that you needed to diversify your collection with some '50 Bowman.
Collecting the following players:
Steve Garvey (177 different cards) --Willie McCovey (168 different cards) --Will Clark (199 different cards) --Mel Ott (132 different cards) --Willie Mays (28 different cards)
=Currently collecting vintage tobacco and tea cards as well as Topps Allen and Ginter=

Nice looking vintage, Doc! Great pickups!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I love vintage stuff more and more everyday! Awesome pickups!

Sweet Vintage, Doc!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Awesome stuff Doc. I agree with others....it was your density!!!!! I am slowly working on my 50 & 51 Phillies and these cards do look great. Nice Pickups and thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice looking cards Doc. Congrats on the hits Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Thanks everyone! I love vintage and I love new current stuff. It would be better if I could stay focused, but my collector ADD has me all over the place. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.